Thursday 24 November 2016

"He reminds me of me "- Blac Chyna's mum, Tokyo Toni reaches out to Kanye West

"He reminds me of me "- Blac Chyna's mum, Tokyo Toni reaches out to Kanye West

Blac Chyna's mum has reached out to Kanye West, saying the rapper is similar to her .She wrote
Get well Mr. Kanye West I totally understand! I don't do nearly as much as he does and I'm worn out! Shit when you are tired and are a vocal person such as myself " You will let a mofo have it! Get off his &:$;:&!!! Because people are in the public eye doesn't mean they can't get tired!! Half of the people who talking shit " are super ass Lazy " and you will never understand being EXHAUSTED!! Take it easy Kanye and know that everything is going to be alright bruh! I like Kanye attitude and when he rude it's HIM! He doesn't pretend to be something he isnt๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ฏ I have to say -" He reminds me of me in many ways! He ain't sugar coating shit to fit your emotions!! All I say is PLEASE REST UP' you got fans that want to see you well I Love ya TOKYO ❤️ @kanyewest. Ps. God loves you no matter WHAT and that's all that matters at the end and beginning of the day


0 comments: