Tuesday 20 December 2016

Dear MPN Fam, A BIG Thank You...

Dear MPN Fam, A BIG Thank You...

👌👋❤✌👩💆 Dear MPN family, just want to extend my sincere appreciation for the care, encouragement, understanding,advice and love you have continued to show me.

I was forced to take a break (for two days)for the first time in 5 years after feeling physically and emotionally drained ....I also have issues with my wrists which a kind doctor in the house has offered advice on how to keep the problem at bay.

But I am positive I feel much better now and hope that would be evident as I continue what I love doing.💪
I also hope to write more as I have been so overwhelmed to sit and even think in a while.

PS..Please I would reply all messages sent to me via other mediums..So sorry if you feel ignored.I read all the messages,saw all the missed calls ..Will start replying today.
Thanks for being here..

Xoxo
Emeh Achanga 💋💋



0 comments: