Saturday 17 December 2016

Juliet Ibrahim celebrates her son as he turns 6

Juliet Ibrahim celebrates her son as he turns 6

Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim is celebrating her son's 6th birthday today  ..She wrote

"Happy birthday to my love. The reason behind my hustle, success, progress, all that I do and i am. I love you dearly and always will Jayden. I will forever be your super woman and as you celebrate your 6th birthday I wish you God's blessings, prosperity, joy, peace, wisdom, understanding, kindness, health, Love, wealth, patience, Favor, endurance, success, the very best of life in abundance. May you grow exceeding in Greatness and My blessing, my heart, my one and only love, it seems like just yesterday but it's been 6 years already 👏🏽🎂🤗 #proudmother I Love you Jayden. 😘😘🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂" 


0 comments: