Saturday 7 January 2017

Thug inflicts injuries on his girlfriend, posts the photos on Facebook

Thug inflicts injuries on his girlfriend, posts the photos on Facebook

A young mum has told how her sick ex-boyfriend filmed himself raping her while she slept and threatened to post it online if she left him.

Atlanta Hammond, 21, from Braintree, Essex, was subjected to physical abuse from controlling Halil Cetinkayali, 30, who went out of his way to make her feel “worthless”.Halil, allegedly a staunch Muslim bullied her into quitting her job, banned her from seeing her friends and would buy her concealer, forcing her to cover up her bruises.

When Atlanta, mum to a two-year-old boy, worked up the courage to tell him she never wanted to see him again, vile Halil threatened to publish the rape video online as revenge.


One afternoon while messing around on the computer typing friends’ names into Google, Atlanta discovered ‘Arron’ was wanted by the police – and that her boyfriend’s real name was Halil.When she confronted him, Halil lashed out, grabbing her by the throat before fleeing her house.

That evening he bombarded Atlanta with apologetic texts and begged her to meet him.

She said:
“When he saw me he cried and swore he knew nothing about the violent crimes I read about.He was distraught and I wanted to believe him. I decided to put it behind us.”
“Every time I broke up with him or had him arrested, he got in my head and manipulated me into dropping the charges.He’d write me letters saying he was sorry and that he loved me. He’d phone me instructing me on what to tell the police, shutting me up if I disagreed.I thought I was worthless so I just did as I was told.”
One day, he showed her a video he’d filmed of himself raping her while she was asleep.
 “At first I thought he’d just taken a video of me sleeping. Then I looked closer, and felt my stomach go.
“He was inside me. You hear me say, ‘What are you doing?’ But he tells me to shhh and go back to sleep.”
That was the final straw, and that night Atlanta sent Halil one final text ,wrote that she never wanted to see him again.

Amazingly, Halil then posted the picture to his Facebook profile with the comment:
“This is the girl I beat up and cheated on for two years.”.
Worse still, he threatened to publish the rape video online if Atlanta ignored him.Scared into silence, Atlanta didn’t report the attack to police.

Instead she severed contact with Halil and began to rebuild her life.But one afternoon, she returned home to find him lying on her bed waiting to pounce.

Petrified, she darted down the stairs and ran into the street screaming for help.But Halil caught up with her and in a fit of violence beat her to the ground in broad daylight.

Atlanta said: “If it hadn’t been for a neighbour calling the police, I don’t know where I’d be.”
Halil was arrested and Atlanta taken to hospital where she told police everything

In April last year, Halil was sentenced to 19 years and eight months in prison.

Culled from the UK SUN




0 comments: