Friday 3 February 2017

Kemi Olunloyo spams Georgina Onuoha's instagram photos with savage comments

Kemi Olunloyo spams Georgina Onuoha's instagram photos with savage comments

 The battle isn't over between actress Georgina Onuoha and controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo...As Georgina shared photos of her ex-husband and kids to spite Kemi ,the later then commented om most of the photos, even blasting Ibinabo Fiberesima ..



#BREAKING I will no longer be doing anymore #media interviews. I am a global media celebrity and have made many media outlets MONEY they otherwise couldn't make from the #Nollywhores #Musicians and #Politicians. As the hottest item in #Nigeria for the past 5 years, I'm not seen at events since I live in devices. You can book me ONLY from mosypower at a starting bid of N500,000. Serious enquiries only. Too many booking calls from UK. Yeah I could use that ££ at 610 naira but remember I am still a busy international journalist and have schedules. I'm booking my Summer appearances now..


0 comments: