Friday 17 February 2017

Kris Jenner breaks her silence on Kanye West's visit to Donald Trump

Kris Jenner breaks her silence on Kanye West's visit to Donald Trump

Kanye West's mother-in-law Kris Jenner did her best to explain his relationship with Donald Trump. During an interview with Ellen DeGeneres,she was asked if the rapper was 'friends' with the 45th President.She laughed saying

'I don't think so, '[Kanye] went and [my boyfriend] Corey Gamble went with him and they went because I think he had some, you know, issue that he might have wanted to talk about and I think that was the extent of it.
'I think he was lucky enough to be able to get you know, an audience and talk about whatever they talked about, but I think that, you know, it wasn’t for any special intention,' she continued.


0 comments: