Thursday 9 March 2017

I Know How My Son Was Murdered - Biggie Smalls Mother Opens Up

I Know How My Son Was Murdered - Biggie Smalls Mother Opens Up

The mother of Biggie Smalls, aka Notorious B.I.G., has spoken of her anguish on the 20th anniversary of the hip hop legend’s unsolved murder, revealing that the pain of losing her son has never gone away.

Speaking exclusively to DailyMail.com, Voletta Wallace, 64, admits she hurts 'every single day' knowing that she will never see her son again and that his killer is still at large.

And in a shocking claim, the matriarch of hip hop reveals that she and LAPD detectives investigating the murder DO know who is responsible for her son’s death but a 'conspiracy' prevents the case from ever being solved.



This comes as a source who was in Biggie'sinner circle tells DailyMail.com that the rapper may have been the unintended target of the shooting.

Biggie, whose real name was Christopher Wallace, was gunned down in cold blood on March 9, 1997 in a drive-by shooting in Los Angeles, aged just 24.

The ‘Juicy’ singer had earlier delivered his final performance at the Soul Train Awards before he was killed after leaving an after-party at the Petersen Automotive Museum in a two-vehicle convoy.

Trailed by fellow artist P. Diddy, who opted to travel in a separate car, his friend could only watch as the Brooklyn-born star was hit by four bullets from a driver in a Chevrolet Impala that pulled alongside his GMC Suburban SUV.

Speaking from her home in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, Voletta choked back tears as she recalled the shooting.

She said:
 ‘It hurts me every single day to know what happened to Christopher and that I won’t see him ever again.
‘And it’s not just me that is devastated, his sister T’yanna hurts every day because of his loss. As a family, we’ve collectedly grieved and it doesn’t ever get any better for us.
‘Any mother who has lost a child knows exactly the devastation I feel, it’s the worst pain in the world and one that I wouldn’t wish upon my worst enemy.
‘He was so young, so talented and his life was taken far too soon. It’s unnecessary that Christopher lost his life at just 24. He was my baby, and I think about him every day.
‘When it comes to the anniversary of the passing of his death, I don’t really like to talk about it. I know there will be a few tributes in honor of Christopher, and that’s great he’s still remembered, but it’s very tough for me and my family.’
Voletta, who is a devout Christian, admits she has turned to God for answers since the murder.

Dailymail









0 comments: