Tuesday 7 March 2017

Muslim girl receives death threats for twerking to Rihanna's Work in hijab

Muslim girl receives death threats for twerking to Rihanna's Work in hijab

A Muslim teenager has received sickening death threats after being filmed twerking with a masked man in the middle of a busy city centre.

In the footage filmed in Birmingham city and posted on Facebook, the girl, who is thought to be 17, was filmed dancing in the street as passers-by gathered around.

The footage attracted a  ton of hateful comments.One wrote:

“That’s so disrespectful is you are wearing hijab you are representing Islam respect dignity so how to act like a fool that is a big disrespect.”
Another said: “Truly disgusting.“Some people don’t understand the meaning of the veil.”
One even said she “needs to be killed”.
An anonymous girl, claiming to be the teen in the footage, later made a video apology on YouTube, apologising for anyone she had offended.

She explained she had been shopping with friends when the came across a man playing music.
She later gave an emotional phone interview to Muslim YouTube star Ali Dawah.
 “To all the girls that wear hijab and wear abayah, I’m sorry for disrespecting it.
“I’ve learnt from my mistake.
“It’s gone viral and I’m just hurt, I just want everybody to leave it alone and keep everything away, I don’t want it to be how it was and I am not going to do anything like that again.
“I am sorry for disrespecting it and thank you to all of you that helped, it’s up to Allah to judge, at the end of the day I will be judged for it, not you guys.”


0 comments: