Monday 13 March 2017

Read Suicide Note left by young Airforce officer who killed his girlfriend

Read Suicide Note left by young Airforce officer who killed his girlfriend

 A suicide note reportedly written by the Lieutenant Kalu before shooting the girlfriend, Solape Oladipupo has surfaced.

The jealous young officer shot her dead on Saturday morning after they reportedly spent the night together.Despite earlier reports that he killed himself after the act, he is still alive and has been arrested..The suicide note titled ‘My F-cking Note’.reads


‘It’s a privilege for me writing this note because it would be read by most of men.
It’s a love story of a guy falling in love with a wrong witch who pretended to be good in my eyes and in the eyes of my loving mother. Am a simple guy who never partake in namevarious (nefarious) activities. Most individuals say I have a future here it is. Am a guy who pull two rounds in a witch and one round to my fucking body.
For it is said he who kill by the sword shall die by it.
Most idiot would insult me, yes! If I were to be in there shoes I would do the same likewise if they were to be in my shoe, they would even pull more than three rounds on the witch.
Call me crazy lover who died for heartbreak.’



0 comments: