Thursday 2 March 2017

Remy Ma drops new Nicki Minaj diss track 'Another One' but the internet isn't impressed

Remy Ma drops new Nicki Minaj diss track 'Another One' but the internet isn't impressed

 4 days after she dropped critically acclaimed Nicki Minaj diss track,Shether,Remy Ma obviously disappointed Nicki Minaj hasn't responded has fired another diss track titled ''Another one''.She also shared a throwback photo of Nicki Minaj before the surgery .At the begiining of the song she raps
I guess you know now who the head b-tch is
I'm a savage, I be killin' dead b-tches
I bet you wish that you ain't never said shit
Now they so busy shootin' videos and I'm like nah
Where the fu-k is your song? I mean, come on
However, the internet  has reacted,saying she just shot herself in the foot and now sounds like a hater.Many feel she should have left the diss at Shether .Because Nicki Minaj is obviouly looking unbothered in Paris.

Now, her comment sections is filled with 'Ls'



0 comments: