Sunday 26 March 2017

Seyi Law celebrates his wife with beautiful mother's day message

Seyi Law celebrates his wife with beautiful mother's day message

Comedian Seyi Law took to Instagram to shower accolades on his wife,Stacy in a Mothers day message..He wrote

My Amiable Stacy,

I wish I have the right words to pay you a glowing tribute on this day.
I will try with the little English I can spare.

To the woman that has held my hands in strength and weakness.
The mother of my adorable daughter.
The rarest of all precious gems.
The heart so pure it makes gold lose all purity.
A mother to many before her own.
The testimony of your kindness is on so many lips.
I count it all joy, both our travails and happiness, because in you and of you, God has blessed me.
Thank you for every every, you know na.
HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY TO YOU and All Good Mothers out there.
I love You.

Seyilaw.


0 comments: