Friday 7 April 2017

Iggy Azalea reveals she 'sold all her cars and lives in a regular house' after breaking up with Nick Young

Iggy Azalea reveals she 'sold all her cars and lives in a regular house' after breaking up with Nick Young

Iggy Azalea,  has revealed she has downsized and sold all her cars after splitting with ex-fiance ,Nick Young.

Iggy who caught the NBA player allegedly cheating with another woman on their home CCTV, immediately moved out of their mansion in 2016.
The 26-year-old spoke with The Kyle & Jackie O Show on Friday about having to downsize her Los Angeles pad in the aftermath of their break-up.When asked how many cars she owns,she said

I actually sold all my cars!'.'I moved house and sold my cars, because now I live in a smaller house and I only have the one car garage and I don't want to leave them out on the street,' she said.
She described her old mansion in Los Angeles as having a 'giant driveway' where she could park up to five cars.
'Now I just live in a regular three-bedroom house and have one car,'
The hosts asked the rapper why she decided to downsize her home.
'I broke up with the guy I was going to marry, so I had to move out,' she explained.
'I was trying to get a house super, super quick.'I was actually in Australia filming X-Factor when that all happened,'
So I was like, oh my gosh, I only have a week, I want to move so I can have my house together,' she continued. 'I don't want to be living in a hotel all summer.'


0 comments: