Thursday 1 June 2017

Ariel Winter Sizzles In New Bikini Photos

Ariel Winter Sizzles In New Bikini Photos



Ariel Winter has admitted she still feels 'uncomfortable' about her body at times.

The 19-year-old actress is known for speaking out about body positivity, and has said that while she accepts that her body is 'who she is,' she also admits to Refinery29 she still has days where she doesn’t like the way she looks, as she claims it is 'hard' to be positive all the time.

The Modern Family actress said,
 'Because I’m honest about my insecurities, people think I’m 100 percent positive about my body all the time, but I’m not.'


The cover girl then added: 'I get really uncomfortable, too. But I just remind myself that this is the body I was given. This is who I am.'

Despite not always feeling positive, the actress - who underwent breast reduction surgery in 2015 - says she's 'comfortable in a bathing suit,' and no longer cares about what people think of her.

She added: 'When I got the breast reduction it helped me feel so much better about my body.

Dailymail


0 comments: