Friday 2 June 2017

Khloe Kardashian's nose looks completely different without makeup

Khloe Kardashian's nose looks completely different without makeup

  Khloe Kardashian has been accused of having her nose done ,but in a new no make up photo she shared on Snapchat, her nose looked visibly different .

The 32 year old has previously said it's her contouring technique that makes all the difference andit appears she was telling the truth

Everyone says I've had a nose job because my nose is smaller now and I swear I haven't," she previously told Cosmopolitan magazine.
A plastic surgeon told me, 'when you were bigger, your nose can get wider.' It's like when you're pregnant, your nose spreads because there's fat pockets in there, I guess.
"So when I lost weight, my nose did get smaller, and also I now know about contouring. Like when I wash my face, my nose is wider."



0 comments: