Thursday 27 October 2016

Bride walks down aisle naked after waking from coma(Photos)

Bride walks down aisle naked after waking from coma(Photos)


A plus-sized Australian woman walked down the aisle naked on her wedding day.

Monique Penberthy, who weighs more than 350 pounds, strutted down the aisle in front of 700 people in her birthday suit after surviving a flesh-eating bacteria disease that nearly killed her.
“I’d survived death, so what did my weight matter?” she told the Mirror Online. “I wasn’t embarrassed. I was more concerned about my hair looking OK.”
The disease caused her to miss her Valentine’s Day wedding because she was in a coma for 31 days.
When she finally woke up, she wanted to get married as soon as possible.But fearing that she wouldn’t survive, her mom had canceled the special order of her size 32 dream wedding dress, which took Penberthy months to find..
“For me, a big thing was the dress. I struggled to find a dream dress that fitted and suited me,” she told the site.

She sold the idea of   naked nuptials to her truck-driver lover by telling him he looked good in just a bowtie and a top hat..

She donned only a veil and a statement necklace when she said “I do” at their March wedding in New South Wales.
“It was nothing like we’d planned, but everything we’d wished for,” she said. “When I saw all the guests … I was naked. I was terrified. But when I look around and everyone was smiling and clapping, I was touched.”


0 comments: