Wednesday 15 February 2017

My life savings went down for this- Tonto Dikeh's husband's PA Rosy Meurer shows off birthday gift

My life savings went down for this- Tonto Dikeh's husband's PA Rosy Meurer shows off birthday gift

Yesterday, the lady allegedly behind the breakdown of Tonto Dikeh's marriage, Rosy Meurer showed off her new Landcruiser SUV, vowing to serve God for the rest of her life.She also claims she bought it herself by using her life savings..She wrote
Come and see what the Lord has done, I vowed to serve you for the rest of my life.......New age, New car.........My life savings went down for this but I'm happy🙈 I gat me ..... Quite happy #SelfMade #MotherPride #Zeroworries #WeMadeIt #EVERYTHINGROSY🌹#blessed #favored #birthdaychronicles #aquarius #landcruiserprado #QUEENOFALLQUEENS



0 comments: