Sunday 8 January 2017

Mariah Carey quits social media after disastrous New Year eve performance

Mariah Carey quits social media after disastrous New Year eve performance

Following the back lash after her disastrous New Year's Eve performance , Mariah Carey is calling quits on social media.
The 47-year-old star made the announcement in an audio clip released Sunday.
In the statement, she said

'I'm gonna take a break from media moments, social media moments,' Although I am going to fulfill my professional obligations, this is an important time for me to finally take a moment for myself and to deal with my loved ones and to prepare for my upcoming tour in March… I can’t wait to sing for you again.'I want everyone to know that I came to New Year’s Eve in New York in great spirit and was looking forward to a celebratory moment with the world
'It’s a shame that we were put into the hands of a production team with technical issues, who chose to capitalize on circumstances beyond our control.'





0 comments: