Monday 13 February 2017

Bella Hadid comes clean about hurting following 'The Weeknd Breakup- I will always love him

Bella Hadid comes clean about hurting following 'The Weeknd Breakup- I will always love him

Bella Hadid has admitted she'll always love ex-boyfriend The Weeknd. The 20-year-old model and the 26-year-old singer who is now dating Selena Gomez, broke up in November due to their conflicting schedules .Bella told Teen Vogue

"It was my first breakup…and so public. As an outsider, you might think I handled it so well, but it's always in your heart, and you always feel it very heavily. It'll be hard for a while. Love hurts, but you have to pull through. But I'll always respect him, and I'll always love him.Sometimes you want to be sad about it or handle it differently, but at the end of the day, you never want to burn a bridge that you've fought so hard to build."


0 comments: