Wednesday 24 May 2017

Manchester bombing- Victim's boyfriend reveals heartbreaking last text sent minutes before she died

Manchester bombing- Victim's boyfriend reveals heartbreaking last text sent minutes before she died

The boyfriend of Manchester terror attack victim Olivia Campbell has revealed the heartbreaking final text she sent him just minutes before she died.

The 15-year-old was yesterday confirmed among the 22 innocent people killed in a suicide bomb blast at Ariana Grande's concert on Monday night.

According to the Manchester Evening news, the teenager's heartbroken boyfriend Lewis Brierley revealed how she excitedly texted him saying "I’m having so much fun".

He also paid tribute to the tragic teenager on Facebook.

He wrote: "I loved her so much that I made sure every night... I would send her a paragraph to let her know just how much she meant to me and I only hope she knows I meant every word of it."


0 comments: