Wednesday 15 February 2017

Daddy Freeze slams follower who called him the devil for having 66.6 thousand IG Followers

Daddy Freeze slams follower who called him the devil for having 66.6 thousand IG Followers

From the desk of Daddy Freeze
In my humble opinion, most humans are born with a recessive stupidity gene.
In this part of the world with yahoo boy pastors making everything a 'spiritual issue', that gene has become dominant.
-
Look at this clown @akpan_helen. According to her, this morning when I had 66.6k followers, I was a devil, now the thing has become 66.7k, am I still a devil? Please Nigerians, when we are doing things, let's be using our sense.
-
Only a clodpate with a huge vacuous cavity in their cranium, usually occupied by a brain in normal humans, can make such a statement. But hey, we live in a country where people believe that a woman in Rivers state gave birth to a goat. Initially I was startled at the blatant brandishing of such foolishness by a huge number of people, only for me to remember that women give birth daily, to the voluminous sheeple that populate Nigerian Pentecostal churches. ~FRZ


0 comments: